Announcing the Lori Whitlock Creative Team call. Team members are able to showcase their talents while using a large variety of products designed by Lori Whitlock. These products include die cut shapes found at www.loriwhitlock.com and Silhouette America, digital scrapbook files at JessicaSprague.com as well as Lori’s scrapbooking paper/embellishments at Echo Park Paper, and if you are into fabric… Lori’s fabric at Riley Blake Designs. Possibilities are endless depending on your comfort zone and abilities. So, show us what you can do!
Some things to know before you submit.
- Blog and Facebook is a MUST!
- Sewing is a plus, but not required.
- Must be able to provide 3-4 projects a month, showcasing Lori’s digital files, printed paper and/or die cut files.
- Good photo skills a MUST! Clear, properly exposed pictures are mandatory.
- Willing to participate in blog hops and promote products on your blog as well as contribute on Lori’s blog.
- Die cutting is a MUST! You will be required to use Lori’s die cut files on your projects.
- Open to crafters world wide.
- 6 month commitment is required.
If you can fill these requirements we invite you, our fabulous followers, to put your skills to the making and show us your best work in any of these areas. Please send us the following information at email@example.com. Make sure you have it sent in NO LATER than midnight September 10 as that is the deadline.
- Name and username
- 3-4 of your best designs
- Blog address, link to your Facebook page and or gallery.
- How long have you been scrapbooking/paper crafting?
- Are you on other creative teams? Where?
- Do you do Project Life or another similar program?
- Show us your favorite scrapbook layout done by you.
- Tell us about you! We would like to know who you are rather than just a name.
- What is your favorite scrapbooking tool other than your cutting machine.
Don’t be shy, apply and good luck to you all!